From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Other Names
- Sildara - the Forest
- The nation of Sildara, home of the Sildaryn peoples, occupies a vast forested region covering the eastern arm of the continent of Anexea. This forest varies, from tropical savanna and rain forest in the South, transitioning through to temperate mixed woodlands and coastal rain forest in the North.
- In their distant past the Sildaryn people migrated from the region occupied by the People of the Ark. Mostly due to differences of opinion on matters of ecology and moral obligations towards the planet and its prior occupants. This separation allowed their culture and species to diverge from the remaining Treahni. The Sildaryn's consider the entire forest region sacred, and maintain it in as natural a state as possible. They chose to live in harmony with nature rather than bending it to their will.
- The population of sildara is entirely of Sildaryn ancestry.
- Sildara has no national government. They operate at a local level within each Hinta and only rarely would a council of representatives from multiple hintas gather for serious matters.
Head of State
- Sildara does not have a singular head of state.
- Sildaryn Justice - Punishments for crimes amongst the Sildaryn are focused on restoring balance to the individual and the community. This can take the form of group interventions, penitent community service, or even banishment through being declared invisible.
Secondary Agricultural Resources
- The Sildaryn people live in groups that follow cyclical nomadic migrations. The have a series of tree house villages which they occupy as stopovers along their migratory loops. Depending on the time of year the hinta occupying a given site differs. They engage in trade by proxy, leaving goods for future visitors and taking away items they may need from goods left by past ones.