From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Krolar is a collapsed empire. A collective of approximately two dozen small kingdoms, duchies and other variants of feudal statehood, in a general disarray without clear leadership or established new identities beyond the glory of the former empire.
- The majority of the Krolaryn sub-nations follow a similar socio-cultural pattern. Having a common history, language and religion helps maintain a connected cultural identity.
- Krolar is no longer a cohesive empire under a singular government, instead it has broken into a large number of smaller city-states, kingdoms, and republics.
- There are twenty four sub-nations which claim former membership under the Krolaryn Empire.
- Principality of Perhan
Secondary Agricultural Resources
Imports / Exports
Banks / Money Lenders
Role of Guilds
Organization / Ranks
Roles / Equipment
Integration with Civil
- The dominant religion throughout the former empire of Krolar is worship of the Twinned Goddess. Regional differences in the church exist, but the core tenets and structure remain consistent across all sub-nations.
Integration with Civil
- For most of Krolar the link between church and state is fairly strong, as the various monarchs turn to the church to give them legitimacy. The succession of monarchs and most criminal legal proceedings are strongly influenced by the doctrine of the church.
Tutors / Teachers
Sages / Scholars
Warehouses / Barns
Temples / Churchs
Palaces / Castles
- The original empire was founded by Umahn Krolar, who united several tribal groups and subsequently conquered the entire region.
- Mostly due to a lack of confidence in the empire after it conceded to an independent Iskander in 197 YG. The ruling family was fractured, and the empire split into smaller warring kingdoms and principalities. Different regions ceded at different times, but once the momentum was built it couldn't be stopped. Local groups found more in common with the immediate neighbours than the people in more distant parts of the empire, and united over these similarities and differences. The whole process took about two centuries. Even though people across the whole region still consider themselves Krolaryn, they are split into roughly two dozen different states at this time.
- 263-276 YG - Iskandean War for Independence
- 197 YG - End of hostilities with Iskander