From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Krolar was once a large empire which had expanded and spread its influence; forming colonial settlements throughout the continent, however following the Iskandean War for Independance, a series of political schisms have broken it into a mixture of smaller kingdoms, city-states, and small republics. These smaller nations comprise what is collectively referred to as Old Krolar, and follow mostly similar cultural patterns.
- Krolar spanned the region between the Northern Desert and the northern shores of the Torcastan Sea from the Sildar Mountains in the East to the forested foot of the Darlom Mountains in the West.
- The dominant language of the region is Krolaryn.
Structure / Size
Roles of Family Members
- In the former Krolaryn Empire state sponsored orphanages exist to take in the children who do not find fostering with families, or other "pseudo family" situations. These children are wards of the state. They are educated and trained in professions as needed by the local governments needs. Often finding themselves in bureaucratic, or military roles should they survive to adulthood.
- Worship of the Twinned Goddess is the dominant religion throughout Old Krolar. In more remote parts of the former empire some vestigial elements of earlier tribal religions remain as local customs and rituals.