From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- Council Master of Law
- Weaver, Guild Councillor
- 3 sols, (400 YG -- )
- 1.7 metres (5 feet, 7 inches))
- Heavy, 74.3 kilograms (164 pounds)
- Abeazai II is a identical clone of his original. He appears to be a stout man with an olive complexion. He has grey eyes, and brown hair with just a touch of grey speckled throughout. He maintains a well groomed long moustache, but is otherwise clean shaven. He dresses in the same fine clothes typical of his wealth and station as a Corinthean guildsman. He wears fine jewellery, mostly rings, jewelled pendants, and gold chains about his neck.
- Abeazai II has the same quick wit and a pragmatism as his original self. He will take advantage of every opportunity to advance his own position. He is less restrained by his morals, but respects the same standards as his original self. He is known to have a jolly nature and a good sense of humour, specifically in seeing the absurdity in most conflict situations. Abeazai II, does feel slightly used by his original self, but is very much his own independent person and will argue against being delegated to the role of a mere servant.
- Miac'Cafai, Corinthea
- Abeazai II was birthed into the world as a side effect of Abeazai's psychic powers. He appears to be an identical clone of his parent in every way, but has only existed for a couple of years. He retains full memories of his original prior to the moment of birth, and is equally skilled. He was subdued by the manservant Kialuas, and subsequently came to an agreement with his former self to work together to accomplish so much more. This arrangement aligns quite well with his goals, so he continues to maintain the charade that they are a single person. Given the strange relationship with his original self, Abeazai II has formed a more personal and friendly connection with the manservant Kialuas.
- Abeazai II is equally capable with talents in the path of Fire Elementalism. He shows less interest in learning about magic in general, but continues to study alongside his original self to understand his own nature and the reasons for his existence.
- Abeazei (original)
- Kialuas (servant)