From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- Council Master of Law
- Weaver, Guild Councillor
- 42 sols, (380 YG -- )
- 1.7 metres (5 feet, 7 inches))
- Heavy, 74.3 kilograms (164 pounds)
- Abeazai is a stout man with an olive complexion. He has grey eyes, and brown hair with just a touch of greying speckled throughout. He maintains a well groomed long moustache, but is otherwise clean shaven. He dresses in fine clothes typical of his wealth and station as a Corinthean guildsman. He wears fine jewellery, mostly rings, jewelled pendants, and gold chains about his neck.
- Abeazai is a quick witted man, and a pragmatist. He will take advantage of every opportunity to advance his own position. His ambition is held in check by being a moral person, who doesn't believe in harming others without cause. He is known to have a jolly nature and a good sense of humour, specifically in seeing the absurdity in most conflict situations.
- Miac'Cafai, Corinthea
- Abeazai is a successful business man, working in the trade of his forefathers, weaving and dying fine cloth for sale and export. He is on an important member of the Weavers and Dyers Guild of Corinthea, and serves on the local council in Miac'Cafai, as the Master of Law.
- Abeazai is a capable psychic with talents in the path of Fire Elementalism. He has learned to use his gifts in secret and has begun to privately research such magics to further his understanding of his powers.
- Late Born Twin
- Abeazai was asleep during the manifestation of his Dark Tulpa, Abeazai II, but due to the timely intervention of his manservant, managed to discover his twin's existence. The pair have come to an agreement to work together to further their mutual wealth and power. The servant Kialuas has been sworn to secrecy and rewarded for protecting the pair.
- Abeazei II (tulpa twin)
- Kialuas (servant)