From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Nira Iniahju
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- 342 sols, (458 WR -- 469 WR / 626 WR -- )
- 1.80 metres (6 feet, 1 inches)
- Medium, 74.8 kilograms (165 pounds)
- Nira appears as a comely woman in her early 30's. She has long brown hair worn tied up, in a noble fashion, she bears a tattoo of the Masons Guild upon the nape of her neck, She wears a head scarf, and dresses in a mason's apron over modest woolen robes, with a mason's chisel and mallet tucked into her tool belt. Her resting facial expression is typically distant and troubled.
- Nira is quite intelligent, willful, and inquisitive. These traits made her a very dedicated scholar of the arcane, however her pursuits in this area nearly destroyed her, and did cost her the life of her lover. The Nira that was young and idealistic has been tempered through the long centuries of existence as a ghost, trapped to wander the halls and chambers of her home watching time eat away at all she had achieved. Tempered by loss, and the long lonely times in between, she now sees the value of a legacy through knowledge shared and not in material gains. She craves stories of the greater world, yet cannot see herself venturing out to experience it first hand. In a very real way she is still bound to the ruins she haunted. Nira has a rather subdued view of life in her second chance at mortality.
- Nira is a woman who spent several centuries in a petrified state. She was restored to life by a group of Waejiran explorers who discovered her home. During their exploration of her ruined and abandoned towers they encountered her as a ghost. After earning her trust they were able to discover a cure for a venomous bite she had suffered, which had led her to become a statue to suspend herself in an effort to escape death. Cure in hand they aided her in reversing the spell, and were rewarded for their efforts. Following this she established a close scholarly relationship with a few of her rescuers.
- Given her history, Nira is quite knowledgeable about events and details from her early years. She is much less connected to the present, and tends to be reclusive, choosing to remain sequestered in her home. Nira is an accomplished sorceress, a powerful psychic, and has spent some time learning a few rituals of Qeinor.
- Nira practices Earth Sorcery primarily, she was a candidate for master rank in her chantry, but all connection to the guild of Arcanistis was lost over the intervening centuries. Her wealth of knowledge and unique experiences will likely draw the guild's attention in the coming years.
- Nira has the following psionic paths Bonding, Earth Elementalism, Etherealism, Phatasm, Psyche, Somatics, and Telekinesis.
- Nira holds no rank in the temple of Qeinor, yet she has learned a few rituals of the church through her elementally focused research into topics of interest.
- Tauezas Vorshaus (preist of Vorsha)