From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- Kythan (culture)
- 28 years old, (774 YG -- )
- 1.57 metres (5 feet, 2 inches)
- Heavy, 65 kilograms (143 pounds)
- A woman of bland features, with wide hips and narrow shoulders. Dhyhva has blue eyes and sandy blonde hair she wears in a single braid. She dresses in woolen leggings and shirt, with a luaj tunic and hat. She keeps a fish knife at her waist, and is usually seen carrying fishing gear, or ferrying her catch of the day.
- Dhyhva is the sort who easily makes friends, and likes helping others. Following her near-death experience as a teen, she became a strong believer in second chances, and a devout follower of Pëölüva. She is secretive about her psionic abilities and has only disclosed them to the church in confidence.
- Kemp Hyläböm, Kythus
- Dhyhva is a fourth generation fisherwoman, who follows in her family trade sailing down the Celvan river and fishing for a living. she owns her boat, and employs a pair of nephews as crew to help with hauling catches aboard and taking them to market. She is married to a local labourer, and they have three children together.
- Dhyhva is a secret psychic with active talents in Cloaking and Etherealism. She also has dormant talents in Earth Elementalism and Sensing. Dhyhva discovered her abilities following a near drowning in her youth. In the years that followed her brush with death, she began occasionally seeing the souls of the recently departed, she confided this to her priestess at the Church of the Silver Cup, who saw it as a divine blessing from the goddess. Dhyhva doesn't believe she is worthy of a blessed gift from the Goddess and struggles to understand why she was spared and given this expanded perception, or her other talent which seems to obscure her from others.
- (son and heir)