From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Baithur's Bloom, Pio Baithur Un (Waejir)
- One of two similar flowers, this is the orange counterpart to Aesat’s Bloom. This plant is adorned with multi-petal rosettes of soft orange flowers.
- Baithur's Bloom grows best in open spaces with plenty of sun. Commonly found in Tropical Savanna and Grassland, and less common in more northerly latitudes and drier climates.
- Life Cycle
- These flowers are often grown by the temples of Aesat and Baithur in Waejir.
- Aphrodisiac - The bark of the stems is scraped and powdered for use in love potions, and is reported to raise a male’s sexual desire and energy.
- Analgesic - The roots of this plant can be used to produce a mild analgesic salve, useful for sore muscles and general aches.
- Perfume - Baithur’s Bloom has a slightly musky scent, and is often employed as a perfume ingredient for men.
- This is a common flower at weddings, and it is associated with the Waejiran god Baithur.