From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Aesat's Bloom, Pio Aesat Un (Waejir)
- One of two similar flowers, this is the yellow counterpart to Baithur’s Bloom. This plant is adorned with multi-petal rosettes of soft yellow flowers.
- Aesat's Bloom grows best in open spaces with plenty of sun. Commonly found in Tropical Savanna and Grassland, and less common in more northerly latitudes and drier climates.
- Life Cycle
- These flowers are often grown by the temples of Aesat and Baithur in Waejir.
- Aphrodisiac and Stimulant - the bark of the stem is scraped and powdered for use in love potions, and is reported to raise female sexual desire and energy.
- Analgesic - The roots of this plant can be used to produce a mild analgesic salve, useful for sore muscles and general aches.
- Perfume - Aesat’s Bloom has a strong pleasant scent, and is employed as a perfume ingredient for women.
- This is a common flower at weddings, and it is associated with the Waejiran goddess Aesat.