From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 46 years old, (656 YG --)
- 1.8 metres (6 feet, 1 inch)
- Slight, 67.3 kilograms (149 pounds)
- Pölna is a tall and skinny man, with greying black hair, and brown eyes. He keeps his beard cropped short, and has a scar splitting his left eyebrow. Pölna dresses in simple woollen clothes with a leather apron.
- Pölna is a surly drunkard, and miserable complainer. He has few friends outside of the patrons of the Blue Goose, where he is most often found after hours. When sober he has a clever mind which he puts towards design of goods he produces.
- Kemp Hyläböm, Kythus
- Pölna owns a small workshop in the Kythan Freetown of Kemp Hyläböm. He produces a number of goods crafted from wood and tin. As the Nation of Kythus is slower to adopt the system of guilds and such, Pölna does not owe fees to a guild to operate his business. He does however pay taxes to the town. While his business isn't phenomenal, he is a skilled craftsman, and earns enough to feed his nights spent drinking at local taverns.
- Having no children of his own, Pölna employs an apprentice, Keräva, a young woman to who he provides room and board in exchange for learning the ins and outs of the trade. Mostly she is treated like a cheap servant, sweeping, cooking, cleaning, and very little education in the craft. So she spends what free time she has trying to teach herself, usually when her master is out drinking. Some say she has a better hand for the craft than Pölna, but never in his presence.
- Keräva (apprentice)