From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Waejiran (culture)
- Slave, Companion, Bodyguard
- <--number--> sols, (<--Birth-->YG -- <--Death-->YG)
- <--number--> m
- Koh-Lok is unusual compared to other Vocanei, having stark white fur with coal black eyes.
- Koh-Lok is exceptionally intelligent, has a dry sense of wit. He is a mute slave beast, who always seems to be smirking at the people and events transpiring around him. This is because he believes that he is a prophesied saviour of his race. Of course, only he knows this, and he keeps this prophecy unknown to the Treahni of Waejir.
- He is mute, but being unable to vocalize does not stop him from communicating in the Vocanei language as it is mostly somatic in nature.
- Jaedur, Waejir
- Koh-Lok began life as a circus oddity, but he was rescued by Saela Drepae when she left the troupe to pursue her first bounty. Hybrids or mutant breeds are forbidden by the Waejiran Breeders Guild. However, as he is currently the property of a noblewoman, nothing can be done. He quietly pursues his own goals, while assisting his mistress in her daily life, and moonlight job as a bounty hunter.
- Saela Drepae (mistress)
- Steia Aikiuatemt
- Kuh-Nol Raithaus (Silveia Dendreius Convoceius' companion)
- Tar-Nol (Steia Aikiuatemt's companion)