From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- A plague which descended upon the region which became Kythus during the Pëlöryk Wars. The Grey Death is characterized by the stony textured grey scabbing which proliferates on those infected. Scabbing does not manifest until approximately 3-5 days after exposure, during which time the new victim is also contagious. Grey death is highly contagious so the quarantine of afflicted individuals is a typical response. Late stage, or survivors of this disease are often still treated as a threat long after they cease to be contagious.
- <--contagion index: 1 - very low to 5 - extreme-->
- Close proximity to an infected individual is the only known means of contagion.
- <--known means of reducing/preventing contagion-->
- 3-5 days
- First day after infection onward.
- A scabbing plaque that develops upon a persons skin slowly calcifying their entire epidermis.
- <--recovery index 1-unlikely to 5-almost certain
- <--applicable general treatments, such as rest, and fluids-->
- <--applicable medicines, type, dosages, and course of administration-->
- Known treatments include flaying the affected tissues and cauterizing the area with fire, coals, or heated irons.
- <--magical treatments if required-->