From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- 18 sols, (392 YG -- )
- 1.8 metres (5 feet, 11 inches)
- Average, 74.8 kilograms (165 pounds)
- Dharyva is tall woman with reddish blonde hair worn in a single long braid. She has deep blue eyes, and a scar along her right jaw. She dresses in typical layoran furs and leather clothing, but wears a mail hauberk in battle. Often seen with a broad sword, and hand axe, her round shield, and at least one spear.
- Dharyva seems to enjoy more physical pursuits typical of her male friends. She has a keen wit, is observant of the smallest details, she has a good memory, and a good sense of humour.
- Dhukys, Layor
- Đaryva is best friends with the village blacksmith Häjorna, an axe-fellow, and Layoran warrior. The two grew up together in the same village where he taught Dharyva the first lessons in how to hold a sword and shield. He never treated her different than his male friends, and they remained good friends ever-since. When they reached an age where they could go raiding, it just cemented mutual respect for each others fighting prowess. They've had each other's back more than once in battle too.
- She was first shield-bearer at his wedding, a role usually falling to the closest male friend of the groom. Should she get married it is likely he would return the favour. Häjorna's wife hasn't expressed or shown any discomfort over the friendship, and the two women are friendly towards each other. Perhaps she knows it'll never be more than friendship between two fighters, and neither Dharyva nor Häjorna has has given her cause to think otherwise.