- Üprewyna Cëratna
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- Third Üprewyna of Kythus (623-678)
- 83 years old, (595 YG -- 678 YG)
- 1.68 metres (5 feet 6 inches)
- Medium, 65.8 kilograms (145pounds)
- Cëratna had dark brown hair, and blue eyes. He wore his hair long, and braided his beard in a traditional manner.
- Cëratna was a clever man, capable of extremely complex planning and long term goal setting. A capable military commander, but not a good administrator, Cëratna was seen as a hard hearted and austere monarch.
- Mojres, Kythus
- The third Üprewyna of Kythus (623-678), born in 595, second son of Sköhar, brother of Cönok. Cëratna took power after his brother fell in combat, amidst suspicions of his involvement. People like their conspiracies, and as a generally well liked king was replaced by a despot it is not seen as out of character for Cëratna to have somehow arranged his brother's demise:
"ad kälön źedö mana Üprewyna - And an arrow made me King" is a Kythan phrase meaning the speaker won a contest, or came into wealth via trickery. It references the death and rumoured betrayal of Üprewyna Cönokna, whom died in battle from a single stray Pëlöryk arrow that some people believe was shot by his brother Cëratna, or some fellow conspirator.