From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- Journeyman Boatwright
- 25 years old, (777 YG -- )
- 1.65 metres (5 feet, 5 inches)
- Lean, 58 kilograms (127 pounds)
- Bromyna is a short and lean man with sun-bleached shagy blonde hair and green eyes. He is usually dressed for work in a leather apron, over a linen tunic and woolen leggings.
- Bromyna is clever enough to have learned the boat crafting trade. He possesses a pleasant voice, and has earned a little respect for his talent with singing. in a different life he might have been a bard.
- He was burnt by sparks and thrown coals from a bonfire as a young child, and carries a mild phobia of large fires. He will avoid staying near lit campfires, hearths, or bonfires. In response to this he has a strong love of water, and has become quite a competent swimmer.
- Kemp Hyläböm, Kythus
- Bromyna is the second child of Ödyna the Boatwright and is a trained Journeyman in the Shipwrights Guild. He works for his father at their family boat works on the bank of the Celvan opposite the Southern Falls below Kemp Hyläböm. When not working and relaxing with his friends Bromyna prefers to visit the Balürölyuölöd - Blue Goose tavern.
- Ödyna (father)