From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Aikadur - Capture Town
- The town of Aikadur was historically a town of Quzonia prior to the Quzonian-Waejiran War of 318-321 WR. It and the surrounding rural territory is now part of Waejir proper. In this region there is still a significant Quzonian presence in the population, and the cultural influence of this minority are evident in many ways.
- Northwestern Waejir
- Aikadur is located near the border between Quzonia and Waejir, in a region dominated by rolling grassland.
- 6,900 persons
- Princess Laetara Waejirus
- In Aikadur a formerly Quzonian city, the architecture of pre-conquest buildings is primarily of Quzonian design, and any more recently constructed buildings are built in a Waejiran style. in this region alone, there is some mild blending of cultural norms, but the Twinned Goddess religion of the Quzonians, and objects, or buildings related to it have been outlawed. Due to the regions strategic importance, there is a strong military presence in Aikadur, which serves as a supply hub town for the northern emdrejens.
- Laetara Waejirus (high noble ruler)