From World of Entorais Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 22:52, 8 September 2022 by Sebastian Romu (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "Waejiran Settlement" to "Settlements of Waejir")
- Saedeiadur, named for the elemental goddess of water, is Waejir's second largest coastal city, rivalled only by the capitol itself. The city is a visual marvel as it descends the high coastal cliffs, from atop the plateau down to the surging Torcastan Sea. Two rivers meet at the city, and their course over the cliff, is diverted into a series of small waterfalls, which supply pressure to the city's plumbing. Fountains, cascades and small pools are a regular feature in every garden, square and park. Blue tiled roofs, whitewashed walls, and flowering vines of all sorts cover the steep slope with vibrant colour.
- Saedeiadur is located on the Coast of Waejir. The city climbs the steep sea-cliff from a large bay and harbour up to the plateau's crest upon which sits the city's wall. A maze of steep-cliffed islands provides a natural buffer between the Torcastan Sea and the inner harbour.
- Prince Amaiaras Waejirus
- 114 BWR
- Saedeiadur is one of the original Seven Cities of Waejir. Prior to the founding of the empire it was a rival to Waejiradur for sea trade, and control along the coast. Now it serves as a major port of call for ships traversing the Shiast Brigtar to trade with nations along Anexea's Western Coast.
- Amaiaras Waejirus (high noble prince)
- Darrin Jenius (retired soldier)
- Ewekios (taxidermist)
- Flaeveia Jenius (domestic servant)
- Guh-Nal (vocanei)
- Silveias Jenius
- Tatieza (cook)
- Wikezas Rureneas (retired sea captain)