From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Tinker's Apprentice
- 14 years old, (788 YG -- )
- 1.68 metres (5 feet 6 inches)
- Heavy, 72 kilograms (159 pounds)
- Keräva is a young woman with red-blonde hair, amber eyes, and soft round features. She wears her hair back with a leather headband to keep it out of the way when working. She dresses in a plain brown wool dress and leather apron when working, but has a few nicer dresses for special days, and rare evenings off.
- Keräva is usually cheerful, and welcomes patrons to the shop with a smile. She hasn't let the surely and abusive attitude of her master get to her yet. She is driven to learn and perfect her skills, often staying up late to practice what little she was taught that day, before cleaning up the shop. A charitable soul, Keräva will make small toys from scraps about the shop and gift them to children from the needier families of Kemp Hyläböm.
- Kemp Hyläböm, Kythus
- Born to woodcrafter parents but being the the third of five children meant Keräva was unlikely to be properly apprenticed as a furniture maker. Keräva has been apprenticed to Pölna, whom provides room and board in exchange for learning the ins and outs of the trade. Mostly she is treated like a cheap servant, sweeping, cooking, cleaning, and very little education in the craft. So she spends what free time she has trying to teach herself, usually when her master is out drinking. Some say she has a better hand for the craft than Pölna, but never in his presence.
- Nölna (brother)
- Pölna (employer)