Difference between revisions of "Chapel of the Spring"
From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
m (→Clergy: grammar)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
:The Chapel of Spring has ten attendant acolytes, who live in the
:The Chapel of Spring has ten attendant acolytes, who live in the dormitory.
Revision as of 23:42, 23 July 2021
- The Chapel of Spring is a church dedicated to Pëölüva in the free town of Kemp Hyläböm. It is named after a natural spring which flows from the rock nearby feeding fresh water into a holy fountain.
- Worship Services
- The church holds high and low masses on a regular basis as required by the faith.
- Spiritual Counsel
- The priests of the chapel provide spiritual counsel to those of the faith whom require guidance in their daily lives.
- The Church operates a small hospital caring for locals in need, providing medical care in exchange for service to the faith.
- High Priest
- Master of Healing
- Master of Acolytes
- Temple Priest
- The Chapel of Spring has ten attendant acolytes, who live in the church dormitory.
- One of the oldest churches established in Kemp Hyläböm, the original site had a clear flowing spring fed from the river, through underground channels. This spring now feeds a fountain of which the waters are reported to possess minor powers. Locals believe the spring can help resist and cure common diseases of the bowels.