From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 52 years old, (750 YG -- )
- 1.78 metres (5 feet, 10 inches)
- Medium, 72.6 kilograms (160 pounds)
- Badätöva is a mature Corinthean woman, with an olive complexion and tightly curled hair which has mostly changed to grey from the black of her youth. She has grey eyes, and a mirthful expression. She dresses suitably for a middle-class worker, and includes elements of Corinthean style, such as copper beading and bright embroidery along hems and seams.
- Always willing to listen and tell stories, Badätöva has become something of the town gossip. She knows a little bit of everything that happens in Kemp Hyläböm.
- Kemp Hyläböm, Kythus
- Badätöva is an immigrant from Miaciece, Corinthea and the widow of a Kythan sailor from Mojres. After the death of her husband she moved inland to Kemp Hyläböm, where she established the Corinthean style public bathhouse investing her remaining family savings. She has four grown children living in the capitol, whom occasionally make the trip up-river to visit their mother.