From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- 29 years old, (773 YG -- )
- 1.57 metres (5 feet, 2 inches)
- Average, 59 kilograms (130 pounds)
- Ërüna is an handsome man with a well groomed beard, and long black hair with an early receding hair line, and brown eyes. He dresses in a typical Kythan craftsperson's garb, favouring warm red tones.
- Ërüna keeps a positive attitude in his daily affairs. He considers himself a lucky man, having not suffered any great misfortunes during his life. He has an talent for the artistic, and is known to carve exquisite figures from locally available wood.
- Kemp Hyläböm, Kythus
- Ërüna holds Journeyman's status in the woodcrafter's guild, having trained locally with a furniture maker. His artistry graces many items of household furniture within the homes of the townsfolk. Once he finished his apprenticeship, he continued to work along side various craftspeople in town, adding his own decorative touches to their products. He also takes commissioned work crafting figures of people and animals. Some suspect it is he who crafted the skull which graces the door of Kalyva hySoküm, but he wont admit to it.
- Kalyva (tavernkeeper)