From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Yellow Grape, Sun Grape
- Woody, Vine, Fruit
- A yellow-green grape vine, which is the primary ingredient in Aralian Sunwine, due to the rich golden colour of the juice. This plant is difficult to propagate outside of a limited region of the Aralian interior, making the wine all the more precious.
- Exclusive to the hilly regions of Aralia
- Life Cycle
- Yellow grape is a perennial, flowering in the spring, and producing large clusters of yellow-green grapes which mature by early autumn.
- Cultivated by Aralian growers in vineyards
- The yellow grape is so valued for its unique wine, that it seldom sees use as a edible fruit. The young leaves are edible and see some use as wraps for other ingredients.