From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Sweet Bark / Miat Praik (Waejir)
- A shrub of the Isk Archipelago cultivated for its sweet tasting bark.
- Life Cycle
- Domesticated in Iskander
- Sweetener - The inner bark of this shrub is used to embellish the flavour of pastries and other baked goods.
- Calmative - The inner bark of this shrub is an excellent calming agent.
- Pectoral - Sweet bark leaves find use as a respiratory medicine helping clear congestion.
- Emollient - The leaves of sweet bark find use in soap making.