From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Sun Grain
- Culinary Cereal, Grass
- A common wild cereal plant of the Plains of Tekara. The heads of this grass track the sun through its daily travel. Even on very overcast days this behaviour is reliable enough to predict the time of day. The grain itself is soft, making is less useful as a flour producing cereal crop, however it is commonly made into porridge. The plant is also known to have antiseptic, and astringent properties.
- temperate plains and savanna
- Life Cycle
- The Malys cultivate sun grain in small plots.
- Generally used in porridge or stew as a thickener due to the softness of the kernels making them less useful as a flour.
- antiseptic (leaves), astringent (root sap)