From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Spice Cane
- Herbaceous, Reed
- A thick reed that grows best in warm wetlands, and is cultivated in Corinthea for its value as a bitter spice. The inner flesh of the stem is an excellent digestive, and is known to break fevers.
- Sub-tropical and temperate freshwater wetlands and flood plains.
- Life Cycle
- Fast growing reed which produces a feathery flower, seed heads in mid-summer.
- Corinthean spice farmers will cultivate spice cane in large plantations.
- bitter spice (stem)
- digestive (stem core), febrifuge (stem core)