From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Sour Gum / Niasai Aim (Waejir)
- A small lobe-leaved shrub which produces a gummy sap from cuts in its bark. This pitch-like substance has a sour taste, and aids digestion. It has been reported to help kill parasitic worms, and to cause a flushed appearance to the skin if applied topically.
- Life Cycle
- Digestive - Taken orally the sap of this shrub is a digestive aid.
- Rubefacient - Applied topically this sap will produce a flush to a patient's skin.
- Vermicide - The resinous sap of this shrub is a reported to kill parasitic worms.