From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Sock Weed / Jugoikar Al (Waejir)
- A plant which has peculiar long tubular leaves which resemble hose, or socks. The plant is not edible, and does not seem to flower. The roots of this plant are useful in several medicines. Being a Diuretic, and a depressant, with known use as an antiperiodic for organ related ailments. The curious leaves if brewed in a tea have a calming effect on those of nervous disposition.
- Life Cycle
- Antiperiodic - some herbalists use the roots of sock weed in the prevention of recurring symptoms in several common ailments.
- Depressant and Diuretic - Medicines made from the roots of sock weed contain diuretic and depressant qualities.
- Nervine - A calming tea can be brewed from the leaves of this plant.