From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Siontarias Neithurus
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- High Priest, Son of Neithur
- High Priest
- 923 years old, (334 -- 357 / 357 WR -- )
- Despite persisting in his mortal form for 923 years, he still retains the youthful appearance of a man in his early twenties.
- Waejiradur, Waejir
- Siontarias was born in the 334th year after Waejir's founding, and despite persisting in his mortal form for 923 years, he still retains the youthful appearance of a man in his early twenties. He has undergone the process of becoming a Son of Neithur. The practice is a secret known only to the church, and is rarely done. Few survive the process, as only the most pious are considered worthy in the eyes of Neithur.
- Having existed for nearly a millennia, Siontarias is most probably the oldest living thing on Entorais, if living is an accurate description of his state. Over this time he has studied extensively the various lands and cultures of his world. He is fluent in fourteen languages, some of which haven't be spoken in centuries. He is the foremost expert on matter of dogma for his faith, but leaves the daily management of the church and its temples to younger clergy.
- Siontarias has committed himself to an eternity of service to his deity, and he is the longest surviving of those who have made the same choice. His reasons for serving the god of death revolve around seeking answers to the deeper mysteries of the soul and meaning/purpose of life. Some of his questions have been answered from his experiences, but others continue to elude him, so he continues to study and observe. His studies have even taken him beyond the borders of Waejir; to learn the death rituals of other cultures and religions. Despite an understanding of the difference between his own faith and others he continues to believe in his god and Waejiran religious dogma about dying and the afterlife.