From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Red Tea, Sai Kez (Waejir)
- Woody, Shrub
- An uncommon variety of tea bush which produces a distinctive red-coloured brew when steeped. Red tea is both a strong stimulant and a soporific. The effects follow each other; such that the initial jolt of higher energy and wakefulness is followed by a period of equally reduced alertness and lethargy which often leads to drowsiness and sleep.
- Tropical through sub-arctic, hills, forest and savanna.
- Life Cycle
- Cultivated in regions where is grows as a cash crop.
- beverage (leaves)
- stimulant (leaves), soporific (leaves)