From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Pa-Lokai are a sub-subterranean burrowing creature of the Quzonian plains. They excavate tunnel systems under the surface, in search of food. They primarily eat the tubers of the holpa plant but have been known to damage other crops.
- The species is capable of moving with surprising speed through the ground, and can leap up to three times their body length to escape predators.
- Males of the species are slightly larger in size and serve the role of tunnellers, and defenders of the tunnel system.
- Common Names
- <list names the species is referenced by-->
- <--number--> kg (<--number--> pounds), <--height--> m ( <--height--> feet/inches), <length--> as appropriate
- <--general description, include body part ratios as required, consider: skeleton, mobility, body covering, respiratory system, nervous System, additional features-->
- Sexual dimorphism
- <--note differences between the sexes-->
- <--any other variance, include subspeciation-->
- <--primary and secondary climate and terrain-->
- <--what do they eat-->
- Social grouping
- <--herds, pack, solitary, etc-->
- <--skittishness, aggression-->
- <--apparent intelligence-->
- <--method, cycles, associated behaviours-->
<--list of sub-species with notable differences-->
- <--brief note about domestication-->
- <--resources obtained from domestication-->
<--links to related material-->