From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Neithur's Plant, Bebia Neithurus (Waejir)
- Woody, Vine, Flower
- This climbing vine is exclusively grown within the compounds of the temple of Neithur. No known sources exist outside of the temple gardens. It has a multitude of purple or blue flowers. The seed pods of these flowers make a powerful hypnotic and hallucinogen. The flowers themselves are an excellent sedative, rendering a deep restful sleep. A particular part of this plant, and a closely guarded as a secret by the Neithurites, is a strong poison which can make the comas near permanent or deadly.
- Exclusive to the gardens of temples to Neithur.
- Life Cycle
- Perennial, flowering in the spring, and producing small pods filled with dozens of tiny teardrop shaped seeds.
- Cultivated by the Temple of Neithur for ritual purposes.
- sedative (flowers), hypnotic (seeds), hallucinogen (seeds), coma-inducing poison
- This plant, has a particular use within the rituals of the Neithurites, specifically the processes of becoming one of the Children of Neithur.