From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Needle Plant
- Succulent, Cactus, Flower
- A low ball-shaped cactus with large pink flowers. The needles are hollow and contain a mild anaesthetic, and muscle relaxant. The pulp of the main body can be distilled to make an excellent restorative tonic.
- Tropical to temperate deserts, scrub lands and less commonly plains
- Life Cycle
- Flowers every two or three years, producing a small red berries. Seed distribution by animals which eat the fruits.
- anaesthetic (needles), relaxant (needles), restorative tonic (pulp)