From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Mud Fungus, Flood Funnel
- A very large funnel-capped mushroom which grows in mudflats. The flesh of this mushroom will increase the production of saliva, and has a sedative effect if left under the tongue of a patient. Mud Fungus is a regular site in most tropical wetlands which undergo cyclical flooding and drying, usually fruiting as the silt and mud cracks when dry.
- tropical wetlands and floodplains.
- Life Cycle
- wild, gathered when in season
- Used in local recipes as a meat substitute.
- sialagogue (flesh), sedative (cap)