From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
My kind do as they will, there is no moral value in doing what is in one's nature. These words, good and evil, are treahni constructs to explain the source of emotional joy/pain resulting from another's actions. - Movoidis
- Movoidis the Black
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- Scholar / Historian
- 282 years old, (975 WR -- )
- Height (at shoulder)
- 5 metres (16 feet. 5 inches)
- 13.7 metres (45 feet)
- 15 metres (49feet)
- Muscular, Lean
- Movoidis is a large dragon. His scales are an glassy black like obsidian. His eyes are a deep orange amber colour. He sports a pair of long horns which curve up and forwards above his eyes. He bears a few minor scars along his flanks, legs, and tail. On his left fore-limb he wears a braided gold and silver armlet gifted to him by his only Treahni friend.
- Movoidis has an inquisitive mind, and is a avid collector of knowledge. He is quite open to new idea, and lacks some of the aggressive territoriality typical of his species. He is conversationally fluent in a handful of Treahni languages, and a pleasant conversationalist for the few persons who have had the experience of speaking with him.
- Darlom Mountains
- The exact location of Movoidis' valley home is a well guarded secret. He is believed by some to live somewhere west of the Waejir in the Darlom Mountains
- Movoidis spent his first century of life hunting and raiding hill-folk herds in the Western Foothills of Waejir, until he discovered a couple of well cared for books in the equipment of some treahni whose camp he destroyed. Using his sorcerous magics, he read these texts and discovered that these people were capable of deeper reasoning, and had knowledge of far off places. This sparked an appetite for discovery of the greater world in Movoidis. He has dedicated the later two-thirds of his long life so far to the acquisition of lore.
- Movoidis' attempts to interact with Treahni in pursuit of knowledge have not gone so well, as it seems they cannot fathom his desire to learn. Instead they tend to either try to attack, or flee from his presence. All the same he takes it in stride, and gathers what bits of knowledge he can.
- Unusual Friendship
- Movoidis was discovered by the naturalist and mendicant scholar Meihas Vorshaus in 1234. The encounter was a profound meeting of like minds, and the two developed an enduring friendship. They meet to exchange stories of their discoveries every few years on the autumnal equinox.
- Movopidis is familiar with a few treahni languages, being able to converse in Quzonian, Waejirwu, Tabral, Corinthean, and Dro-Lac. He assists his linguistic knowledge with a sorcerous spell enabling translation where difficulties arise.
- Movoidis is a competent sorcerer like most dragons, having attuned himself to the Spirit element as his primary convocation, and both Water and Air as secondary convocations.
- Movoidis is a strongly talented psychic in the paths of Bonding, Healing, Lacuna, Nulling, Sensing, and Telekinesis.