From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Milky Grape, Egg Vine
- Woody, Vine, Flower, Fruit
- This rare grape vine grows in a particular micro-climate and requires distinct soil conditions making it quite rare outside of Western Quzonia. It bears milky white fruit and flowers. The fruit is somewhat creamy in flavour and is used to make milk wine.
- Temperate hills, specific to a small region of Quzonia
- Life Cycle
- Annual, producing bunched flowers in late spring, and clusters of small white grapes by late summer.
- Quzonian church vineyards cultivate this grape.
- edible (fruit), wine (fruit)
- The milk wine produced from these grapes is reserved for ceremonial use in the church of Peolu.