From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Lung Nettle / Ekiawar Drest (Waejir)
- Herbaceous Flower
- A common nettle throughout Anexea, the lung nettle does not cause irritation like most nettles. The nettle grows about one meter high in loose clumps, and has a spray of yellow flowers. at the base of its topmost leaves.
- Life Cycle
- Diaphoretic - Juice form the leaves can aid as an expectorant.
- Expectorant - In eaten raw it will increases perspiration.
- Pectoral - Lung Nettle contains useful compound for treating infections of the chest.