From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Klastyne - The Martyr of Soland
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- Martyr, Priest of Peolu
- 42 years old, (11 BG -- 30 YG)
- 1.63 metres (5 feet, 4 inches)
- Medium, 62.1 kilograms (137 pounds)
- Saint Klastyne was a short man with typical dark skin, brown eyes, and black long and loose curly hair. He is depicted with a full beard containing a streak of white at his chin.
- Klastyne was known to be a kind and patient man, who was a pious pacifist to the very end.
- Soland, Quzonia
- Known as The Martyr of Soland, Saint Klastyne was a parish priest in Soland until his death in the war between Quzonia and Waejir. During the Siege of Soland, he went out from the city as an emissary to the Waejirans, bearing terms of peace. In reply, he was killed by being hurled via catapult against the city wall. This act of barbarism outraged the residents of Soland sparking a counter assault, in which the the entire city (men, women, and children) mobilized and swarmed out to surprise the besiegers. This rout of the Waejiran forces proved a vital turning point in the war and Soland remains a city of Quzonia.
- The priest Klastyne was declared a martyr and a saint for his selfless sacrifice which lead to victory.