Green Dew Berry
From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Green Dew Berry / Eiha Spiot Treje (Waejir)
- A ground cover plant with toothed leaves. Little green berries form on the leaf margins between teeth after a good rain, or fog.
- Life Cycle
- Wine - The fruit are often pressed to make wine.
- Appetizer - Green dew berry fruit are used to restore appetites in patients who have recovered from other ailments.
- Stimulant - The leaves of the green dew berry have a mild stimulant effect if chewed.