From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 About
- 2 Government
- 3 Commerce
- 3.1 Agriculture
- 3.2 Hunting
- 3.3 Fishing
- 3.4 Gathering
- 3.5 Industry
- 3.6 Trade
- 3.7 Currency
- 3.8 Role of Guilds
- 4 Military
- 5 Religion
- 6 Education
- 7 Architecture
- 8 Timekeeping
- 9 Geography
- 10 People
- 11 Stories
- 12 See Also
- A small, but growing independent fiefdom of the Ta'rel Clan, founded in 748 YG. This town is an independent settlement owing no allegiance to any nation. The town is named after its founder, the self proclaimed knight, Fadhel Ta'rel, originally a mercenary from Aralia. The nation's flag was adapted from the original mercenary company flag - a sand tra with wings unfolded in gold before a pair of grey mountains flanking a winding river in blue.
- While the founding population of Fahdel's Purchase are of Aralian origins, they share a common desire to make their own way, and have shifted towards a more feudal structure.
- The majority population is Treahni of ethnic Aralian origin, including a small number of Drolac whom were members of the founder's mercenary company. In the decades since the founding, few immigrants from other cultures, notably Krolaryn or Iskandean, have made their home within Fahdel's Purchase, and a minor population of Qulani have surfaced to dwell in the town of White Wall.
Head of State
- Euswae - Councillor
- Jahlar Ta'rel
- Jahlar inherited the crown from his grandfather and founder of the micro nation, Fahdel Ta'rel in 799 YG. He is advised by his grandfather, father, and two uncles.
Secondary Agricultural Resources
Imports / Exports
Banks / Money Lenders
Role of Guilds
Organization / Ranks
Roles / Equipment
- Fahdel's Purchase is still a young nation and has avoided embroiling itself in conflicts with other nations.
Integration with Civil
- The majority population of Fahdel's Purchase worship the Twinned Goddess. The local churches follow a similar structure to the churches in Aralia.
- With few foreign immigrants from places other than Aralia, minority religions are a matter of personal choice, and are not organized, due to insignificant numbers.
Integration with Civil
Tutors / Teachers
Sages / Scholars
Warehouses / Barns
Temples / Churchs
Palaces / Castles
- 10th of Spry-ka - Fahdel's Day or Founder's Day is celebrated annually every spring to mark the anniversary of the founder's first night spent on the site of his people's new home.
- Fahdel's Purchase was founded in 748 YG by the self-proclaimed knight Fahdel Ta'rel, a mercenary captain from Aralia. He gathered his company, pooled their wealth to acquire ships and supplies then sailed off to establish a new colony on the Eastern shores of the Torcastan Sea.
- Fahdel's purchase has had only two rulers since its founding.
- Fahdel's Purchase is a young nation with only a few events of historical importance:
- 748 YG - Founding
- 799 YG - Abdication of the crown by Fahdel Ta'rel to his grandson Jahlar Ta'rel.
- White Head - A glacier located at the head waters of the Golden Tra river.
- Golden Tra (river) - The largest river flowing from the Sildar Mountains into the Ta'rel Fjord.
- White Lake - Lake formed from the melt water from the White Head glacier.
- Ta'rel Fjord - The fjord upon which Fahdel's purchase is located, named after the ruling clan.
- The largest settlements of Fahdel's Purchase listed in order of population are:
- Fahdel's Landing - pop. 6,700
- Bay's Mouth - pop. 1,600
- White Wall - pop. 1,100