Crown of Kythus
From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- When Kythus united under a single ruler, the existing chieftains of the largest clans all contributed their golden armlets to the casting of the crown.
- A single heavy golden circlet, with nine vertical spear points raised at the front; each representing one of the original clans. Centred at the front are a pair of crescents touching back to back, one in rose gold and other in white gold, representing the Twinned Goddess.
- Aside from being the symbolic of the right to rule all of Kythus the crown is not attributed with any powers.
- When not worn by the Üprewyna the crown is stored on display in the royal chapel at Thaflat Pelabyger HyMojres in Mojres, Kythus.
- Duncana II (current ruling Üprewyna of Kythus)