From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Bitter Bean
- Herbaceous, Vine, Legume
- A flowering climbing vine common to Anexea and grown as a food crop.
- Tropical through subarctic forests, savanna plains and hills.
- Life Cycle
- A popular legume in many nations.
- Legume - The raw beans are quite bitter, but after soaking and rinsing the taste is much improved.
- Febrifuge - The whole flowers are known to help fevers if brewed as a tea.
- Soap - The leaves can be used to make an emollient paste.