From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Bell Citrus
- A subtropical tree that produces hundreds of bell shaped fruit with a loose yellow orange rind-like skin, and segmented juicy interior.
- Tropical and subtropical forest and savanna with good drainage.
- Life Cycle
- Some orchards in southern Waejir, and Corinthea
- Edible Fruit - The fruit is peeled and eaten in sections or squeezed for juice.
- Peel - The peel contains aromatic oil and is used in fruit spreads and to add flavour to sauces.
- Antiscrufulant - The fruit and juice are excellent in fighting scurvy.
- Incense - the peels can be rendered down to make a aromatic oil for incense and perfume.