From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Behir Rawetnebe
- Title(s) and Rank(s)
- Circus Manager, Stage Magician,
- 54 years old, (748 YG --)
- 1.63 metres (5 feet, 4 inches)
- Slim, 56 kilograms (124 pounds)
- Behir is a seemingly frail man, who looks about a decade older than he really is. His hair is grey, and thin, his beard is quite long with very little of its original black remaining. He has green mirthful eyes, and a beak-like nose.
- On stage he wears silver and scarlet tunic and checked leggings. Off stage he dresses more like a Tabrani merhcant.
- Behir is a very intelligent man with a flair for sarcasm, and dry wit. He enjoys playing tricks on people, and is a naturally charismatic showman. He uses his aged appearance to distract and mislead his audiences.
- Seven Moons (circus troupe)
- Behir was born to simple labourers in the Tabrani town of Mali-Synar, and discovered by his mentor, when his psychic talent shut down an active spell, much to the surprise of the sorcerer. Behir was a quick learner, and was sent out into the world as a journeyman to further his studies on his own at the age of seventeen. He began working as a street performer in larger towns and cities, eventually coming to meet Callo a few years later.
- The Circus
- In 767 YG Behir met Callo at a fair, and the pair found kinship as performers and sorcerers. During their first show together the pair were chased from town for using allegedly using real magic in their stage show. Truthfully they were, and decided that they would continue to do so, albeit with more caution and clever explanations for their will-working. They formed the Seven Moons circus troupe together and have been travelling ever since.
- Behir is a trained mage in the school of air magics, knowing many common spells, and has even researched a few unique incantations of his own. His desire to show off his skills publicly has earned him admonitions from the Arcanists Guild, but his efforts to provide sanctuary to fugitive mages, and act as messenger between chantries, has mitigated outright censure from the guild.
- Behir has talent in the Psychic path of Turning which has allowed him to avoid detection as a mage on more than one occasion. His studies had given him insight into what possibilities are out their for psychics beyond his own talent. He eagerly interviews other psychics he meets to further understand and catalogue the phenomena.
- Callo (stage magician)