From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Apet is both the name of the tree and its edible pear shaped fruit.
- Naturally found exclusive to the Isk Archepelago, some propagated trees are found in or near settlements in old Krolar or other coastal sites.
- Life Cycle
- Domestic orchards of Apet fruit are common in Iskander.
- Fruit - The fruit is edible with soft white flesh and a tart flavour, and is commonly pressed for sweet nectar.
- Alcohol - Apetil fruit is the primary ingredient for making apetil – a fermented cider drink popular in Iskander.
- The flowers of this tree are associated with rebirth and new beginnings; as such they are often used by Iskandeans to decorate the doorways of houses.
- Apet are one of the three sacred foods in the Domic religion.