From World of Entorais WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Common Names
- Ache Wood, Aic Tru (Waejir)
- A woody shrub of Western Anexea, which grows in nearly any climate. It it names for the pain relieving qualities of the inner bark.
- Very Common
- Found throughout Western Annexea from Tropical to Sub-arctic latitudes. Ache wood grows best in temperate zones with good soil and moderate precipitation.
- Life Cycle
- Ache wood is common enough that it is not specifically cultivated.
- Antinauseant and Analgesic - The inner bark of this plant can be boiled into syrup useful for treating nausea, and as a topical analgesic for mouth ailments or joint and muscle pain.